The De-Stylized Wedding Session
A wedding workshop focusing on the struggles.
Learn to conquer difficult situations
Have you ever shot a wedding in “less than ideal” venues and circumstances?
Don’t get me wrong, I love stylized shoots! You get to control every aspect and create absolutely beautiful imagery to wow your potential clients.
But the truth is, 98% of the weddings we shoot on a regular basis are not like that. Soooo, what do you do when you are shooting a wedding in “less than stylized” conditions?
Through this workshop you will learn to:
- Creatively capture the bridal prep & details in a small, crowded/messy home
- Photograph a mixed lighting ceremony creatively and effectively
- Capture wedding party & family formals during peak sun/early afternoon
- Light a dark, dingy reception hall
- Photograph budget weddings to look like upscale weddings
We want to help you give your clients the experience and product they deserve. This will help to attract future clients that are your IDEAL client!
With local experts:
Registration deadline is July 11 – or when spots are full!
Never feel underprepared again! Learn from the pros, take photos, test out new techniques, ask questions!
If you’ve ever shot a wedding in less than ideal conditions and struggled with it – this workshop is for you!!!
Why are we doing this? Because we believe in YOU!
We want you to be able to provide your clients with the most UNBELIEVABLE imagery – no matter what! We want to see you succeed!
We believe in Community over Competition!